Proteomics in Drug Discovery
In the modern scientific world, the process of drug discovery is quite complex. Drug discovery is a lengthy process and it is expensive. Its main application includes target identification and investigations into the mechanism of drug discovery and toxicity and the goal of biomarkers. In structural proteomics, it determines their functions, structures and their three-dimensional structure of proteins. The chemical proteomics is used to identify the protein binding partners and the cellular targets and used to design small molecules, investigate and understand the protein function. The pharmacoproteomics is used to observe the alternation of proteins on an act of drug administration. The computational design sparks the drug interactions.
- Track 1-1 Structural Proteomics
- Track 2-2 Goal of Biomarker Discovery
- Track 3-3 Chemical Proteomics
- Track 4-4 Pharmacoproteomics
- Track 5-5 Computational Drug Design
- Track 6-6 Modification of Protein