Clinical Chemistry, Proteomics
The proteins has accelerated the development of very powerful methods in protein analysis.The progression of clinical proteomics adds the constrain with the regards to the in vitro diagnostic application. It discovers the programs to be lead in the selection of putative new bio-markers of the human pathogens.Enzymes markers are specialized in the protein complex that assist the chemical changes in every part of the body and the marker protein enhance across the cell membrane and serve to identify the cell.Lipoprotein has been the risk factor for cardio vascular diseases , all the lipoprotein carry cholesterol but exalted by the levels of lipoprotein other than high density lipoprotein and associated with increased risk factor of coronary heart diseases.
- Track 1-1 Enzymes and Protein Markers
- Track 2-2 Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Track 3-3 Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
- Track 4-4 Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
- Track 5-5 Evaluation of Diagnostic Bio-Markers
- Track 6-6 Quality and Safety in Laboratory Medicine