Protein sequence databases occur from a simple sequence repository which stores the data and interference in the creation of the records and in the which the original sequence data are enlarged by the manual addition for the more information in each sequence record. The data include three-dimensional coordinates such as cell dimensions and the sequence database mainly concentrates on the sequence information it does not have any structural information for the major entries.
- Track 1-1 Protein Modification Databases
- Track 2-2 Protein Binding Databases
- Track 3-3 Protein Sequence Databases
- Track 4-4 Protein Structural Databases
- Track 5-5 Protein Family Databases