Docking offers tools for fundamental studies of protein interactions and affords a structural basis for drug design. The in-silico study in medicine is a reflection to have the potential speed the rate of discovery while compressing the need for expensive lab work and clinical trials. Structure-Based Drug Design depends on the knowledge of the three-dimensional structure of the biological target. computer-aided drug design and the delivery system offers an detailed discussion of the computer-assisted techniques is used to discover, design, effective and safe drugs.
- Track 1-1 Proteinâ€“Protein Docking
- Track 2-2 Proteinâ€“Ligand Docking
- Track 3-3 In Silico Screening
- Track 4-4 Computational T Cell Vaccine Design
- Track 5-5 Structure-Based Drug Design
- Track 6-6 Computer Aided Drug Design