The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
In the modern scientific world the process of drug discovery is quite complex. Drug discovery is a lengthy process and it is expensive.Its main application include target identification and investigations into the mechanism of drug discovery and toxicity and the goal of bio markers. In structural proteomics it determines their functions,structures and their three dimensional structure of proteins. The chemical proteomics is used to identify the protein binding partners and the cellular targets and used to design small molecules ,investigate and understand the protein function.The pharmacoproteomics is used to observe the alternation of proteins on an act of drug administration.The computational design sparks the drug interactions.
- Track 1-1Structural Proteomics
- Track 1-2Goal of Biomarker Discovery
- Track 1-3Chemical Proteomics
- Track 1-4Pharmacoproteomics
- Track 1-5Computational Drug Design
- Track 1-6Modification of Protein
The advancements in cancer proteomics has developed through various technologies.The cancer classes in the alternation in which the oncogenic mutation had been identified and protein domains are enclosed by the cancer genes.Commonly genes are altered by chromosomal alternation.The important role in the gene expression has been involved in the cell division cycle, apoptosis and cell migration.Hereditary is also considered as the biggest risk for prostate cancer that intense clinical importance.The tumor is the new growth of abnormal tissue. It cannot be controlled and it is progressive.
- Track 2-1Genes and Proteins Altered in Cancer
- Track 2-2Cancer -Clinical Aspects
- Track 2-3Tumor Biology
Protein microarray is one of the technology and it is a critical tool in biochemistry and molecular biology.Analytical micro array is the most powerful multiplexed detection technology.Functional micro array is one of the important tool for high-throughput and large scale system for biological studies.Some application of functional micro array is detection of protein biding properties as protein-protein interaction, protein -DNA interaction, protein-RNA interaction and antigen-antibody interaction. There are numerous cellular processes in which protein kinases are involved. Recording and analyzing of immune responses.
- Track 3-1Analytical Microarrays
- Track 3-2Functional Protein Microarrays
- Track 3-3Protein-Protein and Protein-Lipid Interactions
- Track 3-4Protein-DNA Interactions
- Track 3-5Protein-Drug Interactions
- Track 3-6Protein (Domain)-Peptide Interactions
- Track 3-7Identification of Kinase Substrates on Protein Chips
- Track 3-8Profiling Immune Responses
Moon lighting proteins are a form of special classes of multifunctional proteins and it occurs naturally. Protein have multiple domains each serving a different function.The moonlighting protein is a complex in nature in the evolutionary history and it is depending on the speculative occurance of genetic changes such as gene duplication and point mutation and the effects of those changes on fitness.Gene duplication persisting the appearance in genome evolution and a major diving force in the gain of biological function.
- Track 4-1Evolution of Moonlighting Proteins
- Track 4-2Moonlighting and Gene Duplication
- Track 4-3Medical Relevance
- Track 4-4Moonlighting Proteins in Molecular Life Sciences
Next generation sequencing is a high through-put methodology that empower the sequencing of the base pairs in DNA or RNA samples and it also permit the future of personalized medicine.The targeted next generation DNA sequencing reactions and suitable point of mutation detection examines in the preserved tumor samples can be imagined by mobile phone microscopy.Exome sequencing is a genomic techniques for sequencing all the protein sequencing genes. Agrigenomic technology is used transform the traditional approaches for monitoring and it includes micro arrays for genotyping, for next generation sequencing and polymerase chain reaction.
- Track 5-1Targeted DNA Sequencing
- Track 5-2Targeted RNA Sequencing
- Track 5-3Exome Sequencing
- Track 5-4Transcriptome Sequencing
- Track 5-5Agrigenomics
- Track 5-6De Novo Sequencing
- Track 5-7Viral Typing
- Track 5-8Bacterial Typing
- Track 5-9Aneuploidy and CNV Analysis
- Track 5-10Small RNA and miRNA Sequencing
- Track 5-11Microbial Sequencing
- Track 5-12Genome Sequencing
- Track 5-13Metagenomics
- Track 5-14Cancer
In proteomics the mass gives the information on the protein identity, its chemical modifications and its structures.Tandem mass spectrometry contains multiple steps of mass spectrometry selections with some pattern of fragmentation arise in between the stages.Gas chromatography is used to analyze the volatile compounds and helps to the different substances within the test samples.Pharmacokinetics helps the prescribers adjust the drug more accurately and its application is to individualize the therapeutic drug monitoring. It is a drug depends on patient related factors and also on the drugs chemical properties.
- Track 6-1Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Track 6-2Gas Chromatography
- Track 6-3Liquid Chromatography
- Track 6-4Capillary Electrophoresisâ€“Mass Spectrometry
- Track 6-5Pharmacokinetics
- Track 6-6Protein Characterization
- Track 6-7Glycan Analysis
- Track 6-8Preparative Mass Spectrometry
Mass spectrometer is a qualitative analytical technique and it is now in the front line of the protein centered research.The strategics and the problems of the methods is in use for the quantitative analysis of peptides and proteins and finally it was proteomes by mass spectrometer.Protein turn over in living systems has been measured with the stable isotope labeled tracers for over a half a century.Neuroproteomics has a role in the clarification of disease mechanisms and it is a powerful tool for the identification of bio-markers.The targeted proteomics assures the advance of our understanding of biological networks and the phenotypic significance of specific network state and to the advance of bio-makers into clinical use or chemical studies.
- Track 7-1Quantitative Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics
- Track 7-2Proteome Dynamics with Heavy Water â€” Instrumentations, Data Analysis, and Biological Applications
- Track 7-3Neuroproteomics â€” LC-MS Quantitative Approaches
- Track 7-4Targeted Proteomics in Translational and Clinical Studies
Bioinformatics is one of the software tools for understanding the biological data.Sequence analysis is the process of regulating the DNA and RNA sequence in the analytical method for understanding its features, functions, structures and evolution.It determines the sequence of polymer formed of several monomers and revealing the evolution and genetic diversity of sequences and organisms.Gene expression is the most fundamental level at which genotype gives rise to the phenotype. The amount of gene expression can have a deep effect on the functions of the gene in a cell or in a multicellular organism.The bioinformatics work flow management system is specifically designed to compose and execute a series of manipulation steps that is related to bioinformatics.Bio Compute objects intents to facilitate bioinformatic work flow related exchange and communicate between the regulatory agencies and pharmaceutical companies and researchers.
- Track 8-1Sequence Analysis
- Track 8-2Gene and Protein Expression
- Track 8-3Analysis of Cellular Organization
- Track 8-4Structural Bioinformatics
- Track 8-5Network and Systems Biology
- Track 8-6High-Throughput Image Analysis
- Track 8-7High-Throughput Single Cell Data Analysis
- Track 8-8Bioinformatics Workflow Management Systems
- Track 8-9BioCompute Objects
The proteins has accelerated the development of very powerful methods in protein analysis.The progression of clinical proteomics adds the constrain with the regards to the in vitro diagnostic application. It discovers the programs to be lead in the selection of putative new bio-markers of the human pathogens.Enzymes markers are specialized in the protein complex that assist the chemical changes in every part of the body and the marker protein enhance across the cell membrane and serve to identify the cell.Lipoprotein has been the risk factor for cardio vascular diseases , all the lipoprotein carry cholesterol but exalted by the levels of lipoprotein other than high density lipoprotein and associated with increased risk factor of coronary heart diseases.
- Track 9-1Enzymes and Protein Markers
- Track 9-2Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Track 9-3Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
- Track 9-4Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
- Track 9-5Evaluation of Diagnostic Bio-Markers
- Track 9-6Quality and Safety in Laboratory Medicine
The Human Proteome Map is the doorway for the interactive resource to the scientific community by consolidating the massive peptide sequencing the result from the draft map to the human proteome project. Isolating a subset of cells from tissues requires mechanical and biochemical sorting and it is a process to ammend the cellular signaling and also the composition of proteomics.Medically it is necessary to secrete the proteins which includes cytokines,coagulation factor, growth factors and other signaling molecules.A large number of genes with varied normal functions are complexed in human cancer.Certain proteins show distinct expression between different forms of cancer, considering the other protein show variable expression within the different states.
- Track 10-1The Tissue Specific Proteome
- Track 10-2The Housekeeping Proteome
- Track 10-3The Regulatory Proteome
- Track 10-4The Secretome and Membrane Proteome
- Track 10-5The Isoform Proteome
- Track 10-6The Cancer Proteome
- Track 10-7The Druggable Proteome
Gene expression profiling is the analysis of the activity of thousand genes at a stretch to build a global picture of cellular function.The expression portrait is generated by using a life technologies sequencing platforms are precise enough to detect the low abundance transcripts and making it possible to identify the novel genes without preceding sequence knowledge. Polymerase Chain Reaction is commonly used to detect the prong gene expression and it is generally limited to detecting changes that vary by two fold or more. Micro array analysis is used to analyze the change in the gene expression between growth stages and tissues.
- Track 11-1Gene Expression Analysis by Sequencing
- Track 11-2Gene Expression Analysis by Real-time PCR
- Track 11-3Gene Expression Quantification by dPCR
- Track 11-4Gene Expression Profiling by Microarrays
Docking offers tools for fundamental studies of protein interactions and afford a structural basis for drug design.In silico study in medicine is a reflection to have the potential speed the rate of discovery while compressing the need for expensive labwork and clinical trials.Structure-Based Drug Design depends on the knowledge of the three dimensional structure of biological target.computer aided drug design and delivery system offers an detailed discussion of the computer assisted techniques is used to discover,design, effective and safe drugs.
- Track 12-1Proteinâ€“Protein Docking
- Track 12-2Proteinâ€“Ligand Docking
- Track 12-3In Silico Screening
- Track 12-4Computational T Cell Vaccine Design
- Track 12-5Structure-Based Drug Design
- Track 12-6Computer Aided Drug Design
Post-translational modifications appears on the amino acid chains. It can be expressed by cleaving of peptide bonds as it deals with the propeptide bond to a mature form or extract the initiator methionine residue.The higher-order chromosomal structures explains about the collection of nucleosomes that estimate the reproducible confirmation in 3D space. Quantitative proteomics is a dynamic approach used in the diagnosis and targeted proteomics analysis to understand the global proteomic dynamics in a cell, tissues and organisms.The main role of quantitative proteomics is in molecular system biology, clinical research and personalized medicine.
- Track 13-1Post-Translational Modifications (PTMs)
- Track 13-2Higher-Order Chromosomal Structures
- Track 13-3Chromatin Modifiers
- Track 13-4Histones
- Track 13-5Quantitative Proteomics
Phylogenetic Analysis of protein is the link of evolutionary affiliation among protein sequences and it is the main application in the bioinformatics. Bootstrap it is the technique for computer program in the development on new hardware. It involves in the processes of performing self tests, loading of configuration settings, a hypervisor and operating systems. Pairwise sequence alignment helps to identify the region of similarity of functional ,structural and evolutionary relationship between two biological sequence.The segment method analyze all the windows from one sequence to all the segments from the other and it is used in dotplots. Multiple sequence alignment it is a process of aligning seqeuence set and also used to assess the sequence of conservation of protein domains, tertiary and secondary structures and it includes amino acids.
- Track 14-1Molecular Evolution
- Track 14-2Bootstrap
- Track 14-3Pairwise Sequence Alignment
- Track 14-4Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Track 14-5Amino Acid Substitution Matrix
- Track 14-6Evolutionary Relationship
Viral proteins are arranged according to their functions and some groups oh viral proteins includes structural, non structural and regulatory proteins. Most of the viral proteins are element for the capsid and the envelope for the virus. Bacteriophages infect the singe celled prokayotic organisms and the phage attaches to the bacterium and insert its genetic materials into the cell. RNA-dependent RNA polymerases are highly preserve throughout viruses and it is related to telomerase.Viral proteases depend on the host cells metabolism of energy, enzymes, precursor and in order to reproduce and viral proteins can increase the gene transcription.
- Track 15-1Bacteriophages
- Track 15-2Genome Delivery
- Track 15-3Fusion Proteins
- Track 15-4RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerases
- Track 15-5Viral Proteases
- Track 15-6Viral Receptors
Proteomics is a fundamental source of information about biological systems and it generates knowledge about interactions, functions and catalytic activity of proteins and the structural and functional determinants of cells. Omics data integration it addresses or work in te data integration research that concerns the semantic integration problem. Plant interactions with their environment is by aperture and closing the holes on their leaves in response to carbon dioxide.
- Track 16-1Omics Data Integration
- Track 16-2Plant Development
- Track 16-3Plant Interactions With Their Environment
- Track 16-4Quantitative Proteomics
Molecular medicine is the biological mechanism of diseases at the cellular and molecular levels for enhancing the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases. The main objectives are identifying all proteins, analyse differential protein expression by using different samples and it understands the protein interaction networks. Cellular medicine defines the daily intake of specific micro nutrients as a preventative measure for maintaining health and safe of control of many pathological conditions.
- Track 17-1Pathology and Molecular Medicine
- Track 17-2Cellular Medicine
- Track 17-3Detection and Characterization of Circulating Biomarkers
Protein sequence databases occur from a simple sequence repositories which stores the data and interference in the creation of the records and in the which the original sequence data are enlarged by the manual addition for the more information in each sequence record. The data include three dimensional coordinates such as cell dimensions and the sequence database mainly concentrates on the sequence information an it does not have any structural information for the major entries.
- Track 18-1Protein Sequence Databases
- Track 18-2Protein Structural Databases
- Track 18-3Protein Family Databases
DNA profiling is used in forensic techniques and it determines process of individual DNA characteristics. Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism analysis is used to identify genetics used in DNA profiling..Polymerase chain reaction analysis requires a DNA template that contains the DNA target region to amplify. Short Tandem Repeat assay is in the power of discrimination and also used for forensic testing.Y-chromosome analysis is used to research in the paternal line. Mitochondrial analysis is used in forensic field and also to create DNA profiles from other DNA analysis.
- Track 19-1Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism Analysis
- Track 19-2Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Analysis
- Track 19-3Short Tandem Repeat Analysis
- Track 19-4Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism
- Track 19-5DNA Family Relationship Analysis
- Track 19-6Y-Chromosome Analysis
- Track 19-7Mitochondrial Analysis
- Track 19-8DNA Databases